For more information please call

971 131 644

Open Monday to Friday 9.30am - 14:30pm

Spanish NHS & Pensions

Pension applications:

If you are residing in Spain you need to apply for your pension through Spain regardless of where the pension is coming from (i.e. the UK). Administration, accompanying and translation assistance is available.

Health Card:

If you or your partner is working, you are automatically entitled to health care here is Spain. Let us take care of the application for you!

Application for health cards:

Once you reach pension age you are entitled to free health care in Spain which also means cheaper medicine through your prescriptions. Don’t miss out on this and let us apply on your behalf.